He is a large, pearly white, anthropomorphic egg, with a constant smile on his face when he isn't killing the player. He has black, oval dots for eyes, a button nose, and thin, flimsy looking, cartoon-like, stick-like limbs.
In his jumpscare, his appearance is different. His eyes become more realistic and bloodshot and he appears to have sharp teeth. He also appears to be a light shade of blue (this may be due to the lighting). His tongue is flailing and becomes snake-like, and his arms are a lot wider, accompanied with actual hands.
In Slender Fortress Edit
This section of the page is a stub. You can help the Slender Fortress Non-Official Wikia by expanding it.
- Flumpty is the one speaking on the phone at the beginning of the one and only night in the game. Since he appears to start in CAM 1, you may actually be watching him as he is making the call.
- Flumpty sometimes appears on the right side CAM nearest to the Player's office, but only appears in the left blind spot.
- His name is most likely inspired by Humpty Dumpty, an egg from a famous nursery rhyme.
- He is the only character that takes less than 6 seconds to enter The Office.
- Despite being the main antagonist, he doesn't act the same way Freddy Fazbear from Five Nights at Freddy's does. Instead he will approach the office via the left door (Freddy does the right door) and will disable the door controls (if Freddy is in your room, he will attack at a random time instead of disable anything) if the left door is not closed, just like Bonnie, another animatronic from FNaF.
- He is voiced by Jonathan, as heard in the commentary, as their voices are surprisingly similar.
- He has sharp teeth, but only in his jumpscare.
- When Flumpty is in CAM 1 he appears to have a smaller face than that he has in other rooms.
- When Flumpty jumpscares the Player, his tongue is that of a snake's.
- Flumpty does not have the best social skills.